Property Tax Notices

General Information

The Regional District of Central Okanagan is not a taxing authority therefore we cannot issue Property Tax notices.

If you are a rural property owner (either Central Okanagan East or Central Okanagan West Electoral Areas), your tax notice is sent to you from the Surveyor of Taxes in Victoria. The Province collects your rural, school, and Regional District taxes. For more information regarding your Property Taxes go to the Ministry of Provincial Revenue-Taxation Branch website at

Property owners within the City of Kelowna, City of West Kelowna, District of Lake Country, District of Peachland should contact their municipality for property tax information.

Payment Options

Since the Regional District cannot issue the Property Tax notices as mentioned above, we also cannot collect payments for them.

For payment information please go to the Provincial Government's How to Pay your Rural Property taxes webpage.

Regional District of Central Okanagan | 1450 KLO Road | Kelowna, BC V1W 3Z4
Ph: 250-763-4918 | Fax: 250-763-0606 | Email:
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm (Closed Holidays)