THE EECO REOPENS Tuesday, June 23 with modified hours 10:00 am - 3:00 pm Tuesday through Sunday (closed Monday and holidays). For everyone's safety, physical distancing is in place for visitors with a maximum of 5 people allowed in the facility at any time.
The facility is located in Mission Creek Regional Park (Springfield and Durnin Roads), it is just steps away from trails, a playground, and the Mission Creek Greenway.
- Starting Tuesday, June 23 through Sunday 10:00 am - 3:00 pm due to COVID-19 health emergency
- (10:00 am - 3:00 pm November to March). Closed Mondays and some statutory holidays
Things to Do
- View information about your regional parks - learn the difference between a conservation and natural park. Pick up information about our park system or ask a staff member who can answer your questions about regional parks and our programs.
- Discovery Backpacks - Sign out a Discovery Backpack! Choose your adventure: Eco-walk, Mini Beasts, Go Birding, Rock On with Geology, Something’s Fishy, or Pond Study. Each bag will help you discover more at Mission Creek Regional Park. To sign out a backpack email email@example.com to arrange for pickup at the EECO Suggested $2 donation.
- Story Time - This hour-long program is for 3-5 year olds and their caregivers and features nature-based stories, songs, and crafts.
School and Public Programs
Calendar of Events has an up-to-date calendar view of Regional District programs and events.
Directions to the EECO
Take Springfield Road and turn into Mission Creek Regional Park at the Durnin Road intersection.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events