Okanagan Centre Safe Harbour Regional Park is located on Okanagan Centre Road in Lake Country. It provides safety for boaters during a storm with one of the only safe harbours in the area.
- Viewing/fishing platform
- Boat launch
- Courtesy dock for emergency and pedestrian use
- Small swimming beach
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Dogs are welcome on-leash.
- Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Boaters in need of refuge or any other emergency are able to access the Safe Harbour at any time.
Winter: Park visitors may experience weather related natural hazards.
Okanagan Centre Road in Lake Country. From Highway 97 driving north, turn left on Glenmore at the Beaver Lake/ Glenmore / Highway 97 intersection. Follow Glenmore as it turns left then turn right on Okanagan Centre Road W. Follow to the bottom of the hill and along the waterfront until you see the harbour.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events