- Until further notice - section of Kokanee trail closed for retaining wall replacement. Watch for trucks and equipment accessing park via Hall Road service entrance.
- Sutherland Hills Pond Water Levels
- Short sections of three trails in Mission Creek Regional Park are closed from the Cottonwoods Bridge and on the south side of the spawning channel leading up into the Sutherland Hills area of the park due to a slope slide. View Details
Mission Creek Regional Park offers a place to picnic, play, and explore year-round. The park is located in central Kelowna and features 92 hectares of parkland including an environmental education centre and access to Mission Creek Greenway. More information in the Park Brochure.
Tour This Park Map
GPS-enabled Trail Map - Track your way around the park in real time using your mobile device. Open the How to Use GPS Maps and follow the instructions
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Bikes are permitted on the Greenway and fire road that links Hall Road to the Mission Creek Greenway.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park - Wildlife in Regional Parks
Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways within park boundaries. Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Programs and Events
Regional Parks Interpretive Programs are available by donation for school and community groups – call 250-469-6140 or email email@example.com. firstname.lastname@example.org
Special Events can be booked in this park.
The main entrance is located at 2363 Springfield Road at the intersection of Springfield and Durnin Roads. Other smaller accesses are at Springfield and Leckie or Ziprick Roads.
You can also access the top of the park and the children’s fishing pond from Hall Road.
- Learn about the plans of the Mission Creek Restoration Initiative partnership.
- Water in park ponds -
The original water source is not available due to the Hall Road water system being connected to the City of Kelowna water system. The pump cooling water from the former SEKID water system is no longer available. City of Kelowna water is chlorinated and not suitable for fish and aquatic species. We are working to connect a new source of un-chlorinated water to the children’s fishing pond this summer (2020).
While the existing water supply to the Hall Road pond is no longer available, the RDCO has drilled a well that once connected will provide an alternative water supply to ponds in Mission Creek Regional Park. In developing a new Management Plan for Mission Creek Regional Park public feedback identified the importance of the ponds in that area of the park. We hope to have the new water supply in place and connected by this summer (2020).
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events