- Until further notice three trails above the KLO creek bridge are closed due to washouts. For your safety please stay out of the closed area as slope stability and trail repairs are being assessed. View News Release and Map
Scenic Canyon Regional Park is a natural area park with trails ranging from easy to challenging. It is located in Kelowna and follows the beautiful Mission and KLO Creeks through Phase 2 and 3 of Mission Creek Greenway.
- Easy to moderate trail system
- Stunning geologic features and views of Layer Cake Mountain
- Creekside trails, stairs, and bridges
- Motorized vehicles, overnight camping, open fires, and smoking are not permitted.
- Please use and properly dispose of garbage or pet waste in containers provided or take home.
- Bears may be active in this park – be prepared with our Wildlife in Regional Parks brochure.
- Dogs are welcome on-leash along trails and pathways within park boundaries.
- Please pickup and properly dispose of pet waste in containers provided.
January 1 – February 28 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
March 1 – May 31 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
June 1 – August 31 6:00 am to 11:00 pm
September 1 – October 14 6:00 am to 9:00 pm
October 15 – December 31 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
Winter: Field Road and McCulloch Road vehicle entrances are closed from approximately November 1 to March 31. Park visitors may experience weather-related and natural hazards
Parking lot is located at the end of Field Road. Take McCulloch Road to Field Road. The parking lot entrance is just before the Gallaghers Golf Course subdivision entrance.
There is also a parking area and access via the Mission Creek Greenway at Hollywood Road south.
I would like to receive more information about Regional Parks & Events